Friday, November 4, 2011

I tried to post yesterday but I just couldn't. I've been so emotional this past few days/week.  Yesterday would have been my due date with our last baby that we had lost Lucy.  I feel like my faith is being tested and I'm an emotional wreck.  I really don't understand sometimes why these bad things have to happen. But I guess it to make us stronger.  I don't feel as strong sometimes.  I really don't understand why some people say that you have to save all this money for a baby I really don't think that you can totally be prepared but you will be able to provide a baby with what the need. Two loving parents, a home, warmth and god's love.  I'm praying that we get pregnant soon:) Yesterday was also a year since my uncle passed away. He was only 54 years young he had a long battle with diabetic problem, kidney and pancreas troubles as well.  I know that he isn't in pain anymore but it's still hard to know that he is not here.  Like I told my aunt a year ago he is watching my babies until I get there. On a lighter note Jeremy and I went to the Chris Tomlin concert.  We never been to a christian concert before. Let me tell you it was awesome one of the best concerts that I've ever been too.  At the concert we were told that if we went and bought tickets to the Casting Crowns/Matthew west show in Pittsburgh show you would get tickets for 19 bucks but the offer was only good for 48 hours so we are going for my early birthday present. Ugh I'll be 30 this coming April.
My Uncle Ed and I at my wedding

Chris Tomlin









Jeremy and I at the Concert this is a bad photo but it works

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to give yourself more credit..you are one incredibly strong woman who not only is able to get through each and every day positively, but you are supportive and loving to everyone around you (even the people who might not deserve it). You are a fantastic aunt, sister, niece, wife, friend..need I go on? I think we all struggle with God's plans for our lives because it just doesn't make sense sometimes. I do believe that it will ALL make sense at some point though..I am just so glad you enjoyed your first Christian concert..There is just something powerful about being in a room full of believers..

    ReplyDelete