Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So many feelings

It's been a while since I've logged on here. I've been through so many feelings in the last couple weeks. Our appointment with the RE went well even he said that I'm emotional well WHO wouldn't be after everything that I've been through. He even asked me if I was suicidal which I'm totally not. I'm just really frustrated and sadden by this whole thing that I'M going through in my life. I mean come on I've lost 3 babies in the last year. Who wouldn't be emotional.  Wouldn't you? Our new RE is sending us for testing which is great because the last person we saw didn't want to do anything. I have to go and get blood work lots of blood work. On Monday of last week I had some done well 15 tubes to be exact. Then on Wednesday I had to have a 2 hour glucose tolerance test and more blood work. Let me say that test sucks. I had 13 tubes drawn then too. I feel like a pincushion. But its OK if he can figure out whats going on with me.  I also have to have some more blood work done and ultrasounds when my cycle starts again.  My hubby also needs to have some blood work done and "another" test to check certain things with him as well.  After all the testing is done we are seeing the RE again to go over all the test. I really hope that what is wrong is an easy fix. I have uterine didelphys which means that I have 2 uterus and 2 cervix and a vaginal septum which could be causing the problem.  This could be causing the problem too so that is being looked into. We have also filled out a lot of the paperwork for the adoption process that we are looking into as an option. I turned 29 last Thursday ugh. I had this plan I would be married by 23 and have my first baby by 25.... well that plan didn't work out but that wasn't god plan it was my plan. I know that he only give me what I can handle. Please pray for us that we get some answers and can start our family soon <3

2 comments:

  1. Always praying...I had a similar plan too.. I wanted to have my babies early, but that was not God's plan for me..I do believe now that God's timing is much better then my timing because He seems to know what is best for me! Much love and hugs to you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always praying hun. Huge Hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete