Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Well since my last post I have learned that my thyroid is acting up and I now have to take Synthroid. I have to take the pill in the morning with a full glass of water and I can't eat anything for at least 1/2 hr to 1 hr.  I so take Zantac for heartburn and I can't take that for 4 hours after I take the Synthroid.  Which is sometimes hard because I sometimes have heartburn all the time. Since my last post I talked about having to set up a conference call with my RE to go over results of my SHG and my blood work.  The call is set up for March 12 @1130.  I'm sad that I have to wait that long but I'm on a cancellation list just in case.  I will also have to wait to start my injections to since I started the synthroid.  That sucks!!!  I just want to start this next step. On another note we had a very nice Valentine's day dinner at Pepperwood Grille.  This has been our 13th Valentines day together and it just keeps getting better I love him more and more everyday I'm looking forward to many many more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment