Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What If?

I have so many feelings right now.  Our appointment with the RE is tomorrow.  I keep thinking what is the doctor going to say? What if he says I'm sorry I can't help you? What if he says your not going to be able to be a mommy? I keep thinking and thinking and it's driving crazy. The what if's? To some people a what if doesn't bother them. THIS is really bothering me. And all I've been seeing lately are pregnant women and babies and families everywhere.  I'm really happy for all of my friends that are pregnant please don't take that the wrong way I really am happy. I WANT that. I mean more than I've ever wanted anything in my whole life. I think stress and I really don't get along.  When I'm stressed I cry. That's all I've been doing these last few days. God please give me the strength. Please help me get through the next day and get through what the RE is going to say. This is going to change our lives whatever he has to tell us.

1 comment: