Thursday, August 11, 2011

So Finally got out of the house today YAY!!! Well for the most part YAY my belly button site from the surgery was not looking so great lastnight so I call my doctor to ask what they wanted me to do? Well they said drive to pittsburg WHAT I live like and hour and forty-five mins from there so I asked if I could go around here and get it looked at. Well after a good cleaning with a very large q-tip I almost threw up on the nurse because it hurt so much it's confirmed infected so I'm now on a strong antibotic 3 times a day for the next week unless it doesn't look any better by Monday I have to go to pittsburg for sure. So cross you fingers for me that it looks better by then.  Then I went and got a much needed pedicure and lunch with my sister.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Praying that you heal quickly and that your infection goes away! Let me know if you need anything!!

    ReplyDelete