Monday, September 5, 2011

A wonderful saturday with Little Eddie

Playing with the water table

Climbing the slide

Nap time

Putting on Uncle Jeremy's shoes

pretending his toy box is a car

See the bus

checking it out

Driving the bus

On this past Saturday I got to spend so quality (16 hours to be exact) time with my precious little nephew Eddie well he's not that little anymore. See my brother and his wife haven't done anything alone with each other I mean since he was about 8 months old and he will be 19 months this month. Where did the time go? I have enjoyed watching grow and learn new things. Since we had the whole day to spend together we made the best of it, we played outside since it was a nice hot day with the water table and the new slide that Aunt Nannie had gotten, went went to lunch, he took a nap(2hrs) which he doesn't do often for his mommy... after a nap he went outside again to play again.  Uncle Jeremy mowed the grass he was yelling and knocking on the window he wanted to go help mean while he had put jeremy's shoes on.  Eddie loves buses. So since Uncle Jeremy's uncle owns school buses we decided to take him to see one. Well when he saw the bus he said "Oh wow a bussie" that was he calls them.  SO cute. So we let him run up and down the isle of the bus, sit in the seats and even pretend to drive the bus(I'll share pics).  After seeing the buses went went to Jeremy's cousin's birthday party we had fun playing and eating cupcakes. Then it was time to come home we had dinner. While I was cooking he took all of his toys out of his box and climbed in and started making car noises.  Eddie got a bath and put into pj's went cuddled and watched scooby doo and with in about 10 mins he was asleep. After I put him in his little bed he has here I cleaned up the dinner dishes and showered myself. WOW what an exciting day. I could really get use to this. Now I'm just patiently well impatiently waiting for this to happen to me. We had another round of blood work yet and another SHG yuck then we get the green light so to speak. I can't wait. I keep reading about all the things that  are going on with all of my friend's pregnancies and I"m so happy for all of them but  I can't wait for it to be my turn. And to actually bring home a baby of our very own.

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun spending time with family, but I so understand that yearn for it to be "your turn". I keep thinking that too. I still have you in my thoughts and prayers. Call anytime <3

    ReplyDelete