Monday, January 16, 2012

Well my appointment on Jan 12 at the RE didn't go well at all. Yes I knew that we had talked about the whole shot thing. BUT I was really hoping that we wouldn't have to go down that road.  So I have to get another SHG. YUCK this is like my eighth one and they suck if you have ever had one you know.  Along with the SHG I have to start taking a pill called DHEA. My RE thinks that this pill will help with my ovarian reserve produce better, because it doesn't work hardly at all.  SO once my cycle starts I get the SHG, we decide which shot we want to take which will be Follistim or Gonal-F.  I'm still undecided which one we want to do.  Have any of you done any of these? Advice please? Then we will get a trigger shot as well.  I'm so lost and frustrated grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.   So thats where we are at this point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment