Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I have more tests that need to be done. Which is sometimes overwhelming. Why can't things just be simple. I've been praying and praying that something can help us.  I'm planning a special surprise for my hubby for his birthday which is in June. Tonight is when part one will happen. I'm so excited to get this project done.  So this gets my mine off of our problems for a while.  We are also going to spend the day in Washington DC tomorrow just touring around and sightseeing.  Jeremy has never been there before so it's going to be a nice day just the two of us. Then we have to pick up his grandma at the BWI airport she spends her winters in Arizona with her daughter. We will be so glad to see her.  Plus I have entered a photo contest. If I win I get a free photo shoot. Yay I hope I win. We have 22 days until we see the RE I'm so nervous about this. Please continue to pray.

1 comment: